Sunday, November 4, 2007

About Bloglines

Hi, my peers!

I'll just give you in brief my opinions about Bloglines. Obviously, I haven't heard about it before and this means another new tool for my blogging experience. I can say that it's nice to have all my peers' post under control so that I don't need to open each blog to know what's new inside.
Furthermore, feeds are useful when one wants to be updated for example on BBC news, so that clicking on the RSS of the news site you can achieve your purpose.
In the end, I would say that a feed aggregator is a good mean which allows us to spend less time on the net when we have to comment on our peers' blogs and, at the same time, it's effective from the point of view of updated information it gives us.

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Hi!
I do really agree with you!! This feed aggregator is another useful tool for our ever growing store of knowledge! Thanks to this technology we won't waste a lot of time opening all the blogs we are interested in because Bloglines will do it for us!! In this way we are able to check everything news in a very fast way!!Great!

Valeria said...

Hi Monica!
Like you, I’ve never heard before of Bloglines, feeds and feeds aggregator… Now that we’ve started using them I can say that they’re useful and that they allow us to spare time. You can have the information you need just going to Bloglines and clicking on the links you want to visit. Then into parenthesis is written if there are information updated in the site or blog you want, so it isn’t necessary that you go every time to each blog or websitevto check if there are new things posted.
Bye!
Vale

elenacarlet said...

Hi Monica!
I agree with you when you say that Bloglines is useful to keep our peers'post under control and furthermore, it helps us to organize our work by creating playlists. I think that with Bloglines I'll be more motivated to consult websites and other blogs in general!
see you!!
bye bye!

Elisa said...

Hi MONIQUE!!!

actually..reading through our comments, it seems we all recognize the advantages of this new tecnology tool...Bloglines’ purpose is about giving an update on our favorite sites avoiding waste of time...
bye