Wednesday, October 17, 2007

LIKE A SUNFLOWER


Hi everybody


Let's start my blog with just some brief clues about my personality:

The beautiful picture you see above represents my favourite flower.
As it is well-known this particular variety of flower needs sun to grow up and for this reason it appears in summer yellowing the landscape all around. Its strong yellow colour brings me joyfulness and vitality and I would like people, especially my closest friends to see me like a sunflower: I'm full of energy especially when the sun is shining above my head.
When it's raining outside and I'm laying in my bed, quite upset because of the bad weather, I use to glance at the vase of sunflowers which I have on the table in my room and start wandering about my next summer days.
As you might have noticed I hate winter and extremely love summer so that everything reminding me of hot summer days makes me feel better...above all, sunflowers...





1 comment:

Cristina said...

Hi Monica!
You know what? Your blog is so colourful! It’s always spring in there!
It is also very reassuring to see that we all feel the same about blogging! I mean, we are all in the same boat! We are facing something completely new which is at the same time complicated, but also very interesting! We all want to improve our english and blogs are our great chance to do it! I am sure that writing posts, receiving feedbacks from our peers and Sarah’s corrections we’ll soon feel that colloquial english is not that unknown anymore!!